Join a trial
The GFM Research Tool (UK) is an open-source self-assessment tool created to trial the GFM framework.
It has been built to test whether this method of data capture and the outputs provided in the GFM Research Tool helps farmers and land managers to:
- Set and monitor progress towards sustainability goals
- Make incremental improvements to farming practices
- Learn about and reduce the negative impacts the farm may be having
- Improve the local environment
- Prepare for upcoming changes to the UK agricultural policy
- Save time inputting the same information into multiple assessments
Sign up to trial the GFM framework and access support here.